Last Revised January 24th 2016
The following User Agreement (“Agreement”), as modified from time to time, governs the use of stephsharp.com (“Website”), as provided by Ferax Consulting Corp. (“Service Provider”, “we”, or “our”).
Continued access of the Website by you constitutes your acceptance of any changes or revisions to the Agreement, so check for changes. Failure to follow these rules may result in suspension or termination of your access to the Website, without notice, in addition to Service Provider’s other remedies.
I. BUSINESS ADVICE & TRAINING DISCLAIMER
The information on this website is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only, and is in no way intended to be comprehensive or complete training or advice on business issues. Always seek the advice of your professional advisers with respect to any business issue. Service provider and its third party providers disclaim any liability or loss in connection with the content provided on this website.
II. REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT CREATION
- Registration Information: Service Provider provides registration as convenience for those clients who wish to sign up for multiple services. In order to do so, you may be required to choose a password, User Id, and/or other registration information (collectively, “Registration Information”). You agree and represent that all Registration Information provided by you is accurate and up-to-date. If any of your Registration Information changes, you must update it on the Website.
- Use of User Id/Password:
- If you register and/or set up an account on the Website, you will be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Registration Information
- You may not authorize others to use your Registration Information.
- You are solely responsible for all usage or activity on your account including, but not limited to, use of the account by any person who uses your Registration Information, with or without authorization. If you believe your account is no longer secure you must promptly change the affected Registration Information on the Website.
- Fees and Payments:
- Service Provider or third parties may charge you fees for products or services offered for sale through the Website. You agree to pay all fees and charges, including applicable taxes, incurred through your account, including but not limited to charges for any products or services offered for sale through the Website by Service Provider or by any third party vendor or provider (such fees, charges and taxes shall collectively be referred to as “Fees”).
- By submitting your credit or debit card information to Service Provider, you give Service Provider permission to charge all Fees incurred through your account to the credit or debit card you designate. If payment cannot be charged to your credit or debit card or your payment is returned to Service Provider for any reason Service Provider reserves the right to either suspend or terminate your account under this Agreement.
III. Rules of Use:
- USE OF THE WEBSITE BY YOU:
- Service Provider does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from users under the age of 13. Such users are expressly prohibited from submitting their personally identifiable information to us, and from using portions of the Website for which registration is required; any information submitted by such users will not knowingly be retained by us.
- The Website may contain graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio and other material that is clearly identified for your use (“Assets”). The Assets are protected by provincial, national and international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Nevertheless, we (and our licensors) grant to you the limited, non-exclusive, right and license to use the Assets solely as described on the Website, as limited by this Agreement, and provided further that you keep intact any and all copyright and other proprietary notices.
- The Website also contains other graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio, software, code, and other material that is provided by Service Provider or its licensors and is not clearly identified as, or intended, for your use, including without limitation the organization, design, compilation, and “look and feel” of the Website, and advertising thereon (“Website Content”). The Website Content is protected by provincial, national and international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws, and is the property of Service Provider or its licensors. The copying, reproduction, publication, display, rearrangement, redistribution, modification, revision, alteration, cropping, re-sizing, reverse engineering, movement, removal, deletion, or other use or change by you, directly or indirectly, of any such Website Content is strictly prohibited.
- You may not in any way make commercial or other unauthorized use, by publication, re-transmission, distribution, performance, caching, or otherwise, of material obtained through the Website, including without limitation the Assets or Website Content, except as permitted under copyright law or as expressly permitted in writing by this Agreement, Service Provider or the Website.
- You agree not to disrupt, overwhelm, attack, modify, reverse engineer or interfere with the Website or its associated software, hardware and/or servers in any way, and you agree not to impede or interfere with others’ use of the Website.
- Other than connecting to Service Provider’s servers by http requests using a Web browser, you may not attempt to gain access to Service Provider’s servers by any means – including, without limitation, by using administrator passwords or by masquerading as an administrator while using the Website or otherwise.
- You acknowledge that Service Provider has not reviewed and does not endorse the content of all sites linked to from this Website and is not responsible for the content or actions of any other sites linked to from this Website.
- COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT:Service Provider respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Service Provider may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, suspend or terminate the access of and take other action against users, subscribers, registrants and account holders who infringe the copyright rights of others.
- INDEMNIFICATION:You agree to indemnify Service Provider and its affiliates, employees, agents, representatives and third party service providers, and to defend and hold each of them harmless, from any and all claims and liabilities (including attorneys fees) which may arise from your submissions, from your unauthorized use of material obtained through the Website, or from your breach of this Agreement, or from any such acts through your use of the Website.
- ADDITIONAL RULES:Service Provider reserves the right to post, from time to time, additional rules of usage that apply to specific parts of the Website. Such additional rules will be posted in the relevant parts of the Website. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to comply with these additional rules.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:You acknowledge that you are using the website at your own risk. The website is provided “as is”, and the service provider, its affiliates and its third party service providers hereby expressly disclaim any and all warranties, express and implied, including but not limited to any warranties of accuracy, reliability, title, merchantability, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose or any other warranty, condition, guarantee or representation, whether oral, in writing or in electronic form, including but not limited to the accuracy or completeness of any information contained therein or provided by the website. Service provider, its affiliates, and its third party service providers do not represent or warrant that access to the website will be uninterrupted or that there will be no failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, or that no viruses will be transmitted on the website.Service provider, its affiliates and its third party service providers shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of this agreement, the providing of the website hereunder, the sale or purchase of any goods or merchandise, your access to or inability to access the website, including for viruses alleged to have been obtained from the website, your use of or reliance on the website or any of the merchandise, information or materials available on the website, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. You hereby agree to release service provider, its affiliates and third-party service providers, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed (“claims”), arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this site.
- TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE:Service Provider has the right to terminate and/or suspend your ability to access the Website or any portion thereof, for any or no reason, without notice.
- JURISDICTION:Service Provider makes no representation that materials on the Website are appropriate, available or legal in any particular location. Those who choose to access the Website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.You agree that this Agreement, for all purposes, shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of British Columbia applicable to contracts to be wholly performed therein, and any action based on, relating to, or alleging a breach of this Agreement must be brought in a provincial or federal court in British Columbia. In addition, both parties agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
If you don’t agree to the terms contained in this Agreement, please exit the Website by clicking the Back button on your browser to return to the previous page.